We develop the individual and organisational capacities of sex workers in the region by:
- Assessing and consulting members about their needs.
- Developing training for individual activists/organisations.
- Delivering training and online skills development.
- Regional convenings and exchanges.
We represent and amplify the voices of sex workers by:
- Listening and being responsive to the needs and perspectives of sex workers, particularly those who are most marginalised, and the evolving issues they face.
- Ensuring our staff and leadership are made up of a diverse group of sex workers who come from the movement.
- Working directly with sex workers and groups across Europe to build and mobilise an engaged, empowered and effective movement for change by providing training, opportunities for shared learning, developmental assistance, and sub-granting.