We expand and build the evidence base by:
- Leading and assisting the development of the evidence base on sex workers rights through our own research, academic institutions and allied movements.
- Working with our members at the national level to support high quality, community-led research.
- Developing accurate, accessible information resources.
Use research and evidence to promote rights-based laws and policies by:
- Basing our advocacy and activism on evidence, lived experience and what works best for the protection of human rights.
- Making this evidence accessible and using it to inform political debate and decision making.
- Demanding accountability from leaders who make policy and introduce laws based on biased assumptions, moral judgements or prejudices, rather than evidence.